Kalkipuri Temple: Devotees pray directly to Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu irrespective of caste, religion, gender, age, nativity etc.
- The structure of Kalkipuri Temple : Sreekovil (Sanctum sanctorum), Prarthana Mandapam (Prayer Hall) & 18 steps.
- Temple opening : 3 AM to 10 PM.
- Mantra : Om Shreem BrahmaDeva ShivaDeva VishnuDeva Namaha
- Lords for worship : Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu.
- Founder : Kalki
- Estd. : in 2001
- Situated : Birth place of Kalki
- Divinity proved : Kalki Purana by Sages Agastya & Vishvamitra. Divine conversation of Lord Shiva and Parvathi Devi. Divinity proved in Astrology (Swarnaprashna & Thamboolaprashna held in 2003).
- Kalkipuri® Insect Free Oil Lamps™ [Patent Pending. Regd. Design Patent Nos.225592 & 301639] is used in the Kalkipuri Temple. Inventor: Kalki.
Read More: Kalkipuri Temple Rules
How to Use Kalkipuri® Insect Free Oil Lamps™
Do not enter into the temple compound using drugs and liquor. Smoking is prohibited.
Kalkipuri Temple is situated in the birth place of Kalki, Edavannappara, Malappuram Dt., Kerala, India. Devotees can come and pray only with good intention without any discrimination like caste, religion etc..
For Malayalam Click Here: കല്കിപുരി ക്ഷേത്രം
“In Hinduism (Devakarya – Sanathana Dharma) there is only unique worship, no castes, no discriminations. Devotees pray only directly to Lords (Devankal). Temple is only for that purpose.”
Temple Entry Proclamation. Hinduism: Unique Worship (ഹൈന്ദവ ഏക ആരാധന).